Friday, March 1, 2013

SKYSCRAPER


Yesterday I met up with my aunt and her family. It was awesome and kinda weird to meet them here haha! First we went up to the skybar at Hotel Lebua. It was ah-mah-zing. It's the highest (?) I've ever been and now I have a new goal in life: Move to a skyscraper. Maria and I had a drink up there and then we hurried down to Mattias and the kids (children under 7 wasn't allowed). It was a strict dress code but we managed to sneak past that with shorts and gym shoes.

After that we had dinner close to their hotel. I was so excited to meet the kids and I think they were equally excited cause I could barely eat having to answer a thousand of questions. When the kids fell asleep we sat out on their balcony and talked until midnight and then I decided to go home. Such a great night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment