Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SWEAT IT OUT



Okay I just have to show you this because I'm feeling badass. (Even though I almost died) The top picture is literally taken three minutes after I took a shower. I was completely dry and then POW the sweat was all over me again. It's ridiculous. The bottom picture is where Verena sat while I was taking a shower. Can you see the sweat-puddles? So awesome.

Anyway we were out running in Bangkok, and it was freaking exhausting. I've gotten used to the safety of the gym now (especially the AC, and this was something completely different). Glad I did it even though I probably won't be running outside again for a while…


Swedish: Måste dela med mig av de här bilderna för jag känner mig kinda badass (haha). Den översta bilden är tagen tre minuter efter att jag duschade och hade torkat av mig. Jag var helt torr och sedan POW helt dyngsur av svett igen. Den andra bilden är tagen där Verena satt medan jag duschade, kan ni se svett-pölarna? Så himla awesome, haha.

Vi var ute och sprang i Bangkok, och det är heeeelt annorlunda mot gymmet. Kommer antagligen inte att göra det igen på ett tag…

No comments:

Post a Comment