Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TURQUOISE


I still have a bunch of finished blogposts from Thailand that I havn't uploaded yet, it's been a month since we came home and I finally got the time to begin posting them. Here's a few pictures of me and Thomas when we were going to Koh Samet together. I miss Thailand a lot.

Verena came to my office today and had lunch, it was so great to see her. It's weird to see someone every day and then suddenly they're not there anymore.

Swedish: Har en del o-uppladdade inlägg kvar från Thailand. Har varit hemma i Sverige i en månad och nu har jag äntligen tid att börja ladda upp dem. Här är första; när jag och Thomas åkte till Koh Samet tillsammans. Jag saknar Thailand jättemycket.

1 comment:

  1. The facility licensed by the state until 2013
    stands close to an elementary school. The best choice is to do a full body natural colon detox.

    You can be very careful. But, do not drink too much alcohol, etc.
    These parasites may be eating you up without you knowing it.
    Step Five: Once the light has that wisdom, an energy, that 'know-how' to it.


    Visit my web site; www.quintexusa.com

    ReplyDelete