Friday, June 7, 2013

SMALL THINGS


When my dad moved out of our house I saved a few treasures, including this chest that I just retrieved from the basement. Inside of it there were a bunch of other things that I had also saved; but totally forgotten about. I can't even describe the happiness I'm feeling right now. Especially about the typewriter. Soooooooo prettyyyy.

Swedish: När pappa flyttade ifrån vårat gamla hus räddade jag några skatter. Hämtade precis upp den här kistan från källaren då jag har tänkt att renovera den och hittade flera stycken andra saker jag hade glömt bort helt! Kan inte ens förklara hur lycklig jag är; speciellt över den fina skrivmaskinen.

3 comments:

  1. At this time it looks like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform available right now.

    (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?


    Visit my web page - voyance par telephone

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this time it appears like Drupal is the best blogging platform out
    there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    Here is my webpage - voyance gratuite ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normally I don't read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great article.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: voyance ()

    ReplyDelete